• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

CoG on a Falir Ka-8b???

Anything to do with gliders & gliding.
Zman713

CoG on a Falir Ka-8b???

Post by Zman713 »

I purchased a Ka-8b a few weeks ago and just received my batteries for it. It is a 4m Flair kit built, very nicely done might I add, with silk and dope covering. Im sure more than a few of you guys have owned one of these. Id love to get my hands on a .pdf version of the manual and plans if its possible, but most importantly I need to know the CoG. IT's got a bit of lead in the nose and the previous owner said he used a pair of NIMH 3800mah battbricks to balance the plane nicely. However, Im opting for a pair of 2200 2s LIion batteries that are a fraction of the weight and a bec to reduce V from 7.4V to 5V. I highly doubt the older servos can handle the higher voltage my newer models use. If anyone can help out with this I would GREATly appreciate the info and if possible manual and plans .pdf.

Thanks ahead,
Robert Zimmerman
Zman713
Zman713

Re: CoG on a Falir Ka-8b???

Post by Zman713 »

Thanks so much Mr. Evans. I appreciate all your help. That was exactly what I needed. And obviously I now know who Im speaking with.

Happy Easter
Robert Zimmerman