Page 1 of 1

Super Sinbad

Posted: 13 Jan 2021, 16:02
by pinolere
Hello, greetings to all, I am new in this forum and it is the first time that I share any of my work in this forum. I have been with this hobby for many years now, I am from the Canary Islands, and in other Spanish forums is where I mostly upload my projects.
In this first contact with you I present my latest project, a 2.3-meter Super Sinbad, of this model I have already built about 6 units, my flight companions also liked it a lot, so I had to do a few. :)
I have made a few modifications to what it is to the original plan, and I really liked the result.
As my English is not very good, I go directly to put the photos, I hope you like them.
The first video of the first model built,

Re: Super Sinbad

Posted: 13 Jan 2021, 16:07
by pinolere
A few more

Posted: 13 Jan 2021, 16:09
by pinolere
A few more

Posted: 13 Jan 2021, 16:10
by pinolere
A few more

Posted: 13 Jan 2021, 16:11
by pinolere
A few more

Posted: 13 Jan 2021, 16:34
by pinolere
These are some of the photos of several of the ones I have built.

Posted: 13 Jan 2021, 16:35
by pinolere
More

Posted: 13 Jan 2021, 17:23
by Cliff Evans
Very nice, Have always liked this model. Thanks for posting.

Posted: 13 Jan 2021, 20:47
by SedB
I love this model, even more than the Safir and Leprechaun!
Nice builds you show here!! I wonder what the modifications are you made to the original plan.

Dan

Posted: 14 Jan 2021, 11:47
by jack
Lovely :) :) :) ....this is on my "must build" list,what mods did you make??.....as for your flying site :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Posted: 16 Jan 2021, 14:28
by GeeW
Lovely models. Please share your modifications.

Posted: 16 Jan 2021, 14:42
by pinolere
I am very glad that you liked my Sinbad. The modifications made are several, first of all the frames are all adapted to my taste, in the original plane they are not like that, they are different, the stabilizer is also changed position, it is lower, located in the line of flight of the fuselage.
The union of the two wings is also modified, and now they are joined by means of a bayonet (I don't know if this is the correct name for English), this bayonet is built in 3D printing, and also the box where it enters, and the fastening to the fuselage is by two screws. In the original model it is for rubbers. Otherwise, the stabilizer and rudder are the same as the plane, but with my personal touch.
I have also made an electric version, as you can see in the photos, which also has some modifications in the construction, especially in the part of the nose. A small 1200 to 1500 mAh battery, and a 28 series motor, is more than enough.
My place of flight in case anyone is wondering is in the North of the Island of Tenerife Canary Islands. :D

Posted: 17 Jan 2021, 19:32
by GeeW
Many thanks for your reply.