• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

Super Sinbad

Anything to do with gliders & gliding.
GeeW

Re: Super Sinbad

Post by GeeW »

Lovely models. Please share your modifications.
pinolere

Post by pinolere »

I am very glad that you liked my Sinbad. The modifications made are several, first of all the frames are all adapted to my taste, in the original plane they are not like that, they are different, the stabilizer is also changed position, it is lower, located in the line of flight of the fuselage.
The union of the two wings is also modified, and now they are joined by means of a bayonet (I don't know if this is the correct name for English), this bayonet is built in 3D printing, and also the box where it enters, and the fastening to the fuselage is by two screws. In the original model it is for rubbers. Otherwise, the stabilizer and rudder are the same as the plane, but with my personal touch.
I have also made an electric version, as you can see in the photos, which also has some modifications in the construction, especially in the part of the nose. A small 1200 to 1500 mAh battery, and a 28 series motor, is more than enough.
My place of flight in case anyone is wondering is in the North of the Island of Tenerife Canary Islands. :D
GeeW

Post by GeeW »

Many thanks for your reply.