• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

Hitec Optima receiver

Discussion about Tx, Rx, Servo's, Batteries, Chargers, and all the other things we like to talk about..
Moderator: VinceC
catwok

Hitec Optima receiver

Post by catwok »

Good morning thumb twiddlers, I have recently purchased a Hitec Optima radio with a 9 channel receiver, can anyone help me with find the ninth channel? The receiver only has 8 out puts. Thanks Paul
Antonia

Re: Hitec Optima receiver

Post by Antonia »

Hi Paul,

Have a look at the attached image it the horizontal socket on the left when looking at the socket array.

Antonia
Attachments
Optima_9_Rx.jpg
catwok

Post by catwok »

Hi Antonia, that's where I thought it should be, however, when the radio arrived, the battery switch was already plugged into that port. There is another plug point on the side of the receiver but it doesn't operate any servo so I think that is for some sort of telemetry equipment. The instructions in the manual don't really give much indication as to where the ninth channel is found, the only thing I can think of is to put a "Y" lead on the battery port & see if that works. Thanks for the reply, Paul
Martin G

Post by Martin G »

Catwok,

I found this online:

http://2bfly.com/knowledgebase/radio-sy ... receivers/

It might help.

Martin.
catwok

Post by catwok »

Cheers Martin, that's just given me more information in 1 picture than 65 pages of the manual!
Regards, Paul