• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

Funmodelbau.de

Problems with suppliers? Then post here.
COLSON

Funmodelbau.de

Post by COLSON »

This one is still ongoing !!
Back in September I ordered a 1/3 scale Se5 plan (the vailly aviation one) from funmodelbau.de and to date it's still not arrived ,,,,,,emails are and have been sent and with very little response (the latest reply was "im checking" and that was it!!!) I'm getting more and more frustrated now, and at around €100 this plan purchase isn't cheap and I will be repealing the pay pal payment .
Poor comunication is no longer a valid excuse,poor service is inexcusable but no service is a dam right robbery.

Currently I can advise """"AVOID"""" this company and I will update this when and if anything happens ,,,,watch this space
COLSON

Re: Funmodelbau.de

Post by COLSON »

Hi cliff.
That's not good news!!!
Iv been corisponding with ziroli plans who now hold the rights to Vailly aviation plans after the retirement of Ron and his wife, they have been most helpful and confirmed that funmodelbau are official agents !!

I have just I received 2 emails from funmodelbau ,,,,the first says they have been very busy !! The second says
"your first order was lost via DHL and today we have received our new order from the USA and will send to you this week"

Now this is very suspicious as Lauren ziroli kindly emailed me today and informed me they have not sent any orders to funmodelbau for a long while !!

I have sent all my emails back to ziroli so they can see all my comunication with karmen& partner (funmodelbau) and informing them of my grave concerns as to what exactly are customers receiving I believe perhaps they need to investigate so said official agents of there products ??

We all know where this is leading don't we !!
COLSON

Post by COLSON »

Well,,,,,multiple emails exchanged in all directions ,,,,,still no plan !! I have been told they are on route (twice in 2 weeks !) but with no DHL email informing of its dispatch I'm still not holding my breath.
I'm not confident when and if they arrive they are going to be vailley aviation original plans and hence probably poor quality.
Advise is totally avoid ,,,,,,not worth dealing with.

Getting my money back is going to be my next saga......
Martin Gough

Post by Martin Gough »

I emailed Funmodelbau about this last night after reading your message and they replied this morning
and said that your plans are en-route with a DHL tracking number. Hope that you receive them soon.
I shall await the outcome.

Regards Martin.
COLSON

Post by COLSON »

Thanks Martin
Well this morning I have received a tracking number!!!,,,,,,,,,it seems it's on it's way,,,,,fingers crossed its all good when it arrives,,,,,but the appalling amount of emails I have had to send to funmodelbau is shocking and then having to involve the new owners of vailey aviation plans (ziroli) which I have to say responded very quickly to my cry for help and let's face it the problem has nothing to do with them but they helped me enormously so a big thank you to Lauren ziroli for helping.
What have I learned ? Buy direct from the USA and pay the postage/ import fee as this saga wasn't worth it.
All that remains is too hope it does arrive!
Martin Gough

Post by Martin Gough »

Good news, keep us informed. I detest bad service.
Martin.
COLSON

Post by COLSON »

The plans have now arrived safely alas I'm stuffed up with flu and taken to my sick bed .
So I have yet to unroll them and inspect them fully but I peeped and they look presentable , they arrived rolled but had obviously been previously folded.
Relieved that I now have my plans and this unfortunate saga is now over.
Suffice to say I will not be using them ever again.
Martin Gough

Post by Martin Gough »

Great news. Hope you feel better soon.
Things don't always go to plan so to speak
but at least a good outcome.

Regards Martin.