• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

Message to all members.

General discussion on any topic which doesn't have a natural home on any of the other boards.
Cliff Evans

Message to all members.

Post by Cliff Evans »

Hi all, I would just like to wish all well in this time of uncertainty and just say that I hope you are all staying safe from this virus. It is not easy for any of us and I think that the behaviour of people over the weekend is going to make life even more difficult in that I am sure we will soon be looking at a total lockdown. Looking forward to seeing you all in the not so distant future on a hill or in a field somewhere. God bless and stay safe.
https://lasercutsailplanes.co.uk
https://patteaklegliders.co.uk
Philkiteflyer

Re: Message to all members.

Post by Philkiteflyer »

Cliff Evans wrote: 23 Mar 2020, 08:38 Hi all, I would just like to wish all well in this time of uncertainty and just say that I hope you are all staying safe from this virus. It is not easy for any of us and I think that the behaviour of people over the weekend is going to make life even more difficult in that I am sure we will soon be looking at a total lockdown. Looking forward to seeing you all in the not so distant future on a hill or in a field somewhere. God bless and stay safe.
Hi Cliff from "Locked Down" New Zealand.
We have been in FULL lockdown for one day, though a lot of NZ businesses have been 'working from home' a couple of weeks, I've been here since tuesday (3 days). Not my cup-o-tea.
I like to get up and go to the office each day. Then when I get home I can forget about work. Now I'm 'working' at home and there is NO ESCAPE.
Unfortunately it is always the 'few' that ruin everything for the majority. Pity we couldn't allow Darwin principles to go to work to thin the herd of idiots.

Anyhow, I am hoping to get some more time in the shed to work on some sloooow projects. Heaven forbid I actually finish one. :o :lol:

Take care averyone
Phillip C
NZ
"Keep it simple stupid"
Keith

Post by Keith »

Thanks Cliff you and Mary stay safe as all on the site and as you say will see you on the other side.

Keith
terry white

Post by terry white »

To all my dear friends,
Having fun and finding INNER PEACE advice via the TV sermons etc. They said that to have true ‘inner peace’ and more calm in our lives during these traumatic times we should always finish the things we start!
I looked through my house to find things that I’d started and hadn’t finished; so I finished off a bottle Merlot, a bottle of (cheap) Whiskey, what was left in the Baileys bodle, a butle of wum; the mainder of Valiumnum srciptuns, an a box a cholatz.
You haff no idr how freckin fablus I feel rite now. Sned thish to all who need inner piss. An telum u luvm. An to al bee hapee wilst in de instalation. X :roll: :roll: :D :D Regards to all Terry.
chris williams

Post by chris williams »

How much do I like this, let me count the ways...!
Philkiteflyer

Post by Philkiteflyer »

terry white wrote: 26 Mar 2020, 11:18 I looked through my house to find things that I’d started and hadn’t finished; so I finished off a bottle Merlot, a bottle of (cheap) Whiskey, what was left in the Baileys bodle, a butle of wum; the mainder of Valiumnum srciptuns, an a box a cholatz.
That wasn't quite what I had in mind . . . :lol: :lol: but I admire your stamina.

Phillip C
(now where did I put that cabinet key . . . ?)
"Keep it simple stupid"