• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

Old gliders PWS101

Let us all watch your new project progress.
Peter Kent

Old gliders PWS101

Post by Peter Kent »

Hi all
Has anyone built this Glider from the part kit.
I have purchased a NOS kit but alas the Build CD has been misplaced.

Anybody have a copy i could borrow or copy please?
Any tips and advice also welcome as there is very little info on the full size plan.
Cheers in advance
Pete
SP250

Re: Old gliders PWS101

Post by SP250 »

As it is still a current model and if the CD was not included in the box when you purchased it, why not ask Old Gliders to replace it if they didn't pack it in the first place?
If that is not the case, then it would only be a couple of quid to get one sent over, or ask if they would email the file to you?

John M
Peter Kent

Post by Peter Kent »

Hi and thanks for the post.
I brought the kit from a fellow modeler who has misplaced the build CD.
I did send Old Gliders an enquiry about sending me a replacement at my cost, as yet Ive not had a reply?
They probably busy or on holiday or other reason, I understand its very difficult with the current situation at keep our heads above water and keep motivated.
I have already started just wanted to have the info to hand for when it goes a bit awry?? lol
Peter Balcombe

Post by Peter Balcombe »

Might be worth trying John MacNamara of JettstreamUK as they appear to sell Old Glider kit.
John is on this forum, so he might see the thread anyway & advise how best to contact Old Gliders.
Cliff Evans

Post by Cliff Evans »

Peter Kent wrote: 15 Oct 2020, 18:24 Hi and thanks for the post.
I brought the kit from a fellow modeler who has misplaced the build CD.
I did send Old Gliders an enquiry about sending me a replacement at my cost, as yet Ive not had a reply?
They probably busy or on holiday or other reason, I understand its very difficult with the current situation at keep our heads above water and keep motivated.
I have already started just wanted to have the info to hand for when it goes a bit awry?? lol
From experience they do not like supplying parts if you have not purchased directly from them or their agents. John MacNamara is the man to speak to. He is very helpfull.
https://lasercutsailplanes.co.uk
https://patteaklegliders.co.uk
Peter Kent

Post by Peter Kent »

Cheers Cliff....
:D