• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

radiomaster tx16s

Discussion about Tx, Rx, Servo's, Batteries, Chargers, and all the other things we like to talk about..
Moderator: VinceC
jack

radiomaster tx16s

Post by jack »

Any radiomaster experts out there??....l have just updated my new tx to 2.3.11,but l cant seem to get the sd card to update....l have moved to an updated sd card,that is a larger card,but even though l have downloaded the 2.3.11 sd contents,when l return the card to the tx and power up,l get a message saying"bad radio data",the tx is fine on the sd card that came installed but l keep getting an sd card warning....can anyone help with this??,cheers,jack. :( :( :( :(
Philkiteflyer

Re: radiomaster tx16s

Post by Philkiteflyer »

This may not be quite the same, but I have had troubles moving one sd card between different digital cameras.
The problem was I had to format the card for the original camera, so when I moved it to another camera it wouldn't work.
Maybe a similar issue, can you format the card in the Tx first then move to the pc and download your update.

Good luck,
Phillip C
New Zealand
"Keep it simple stupid"
Andy B

Post by Andy B »

Is your new Sd card 32gb or smaller? Apparently the Radiomaster can't handle larger capacity cards.
jack

Post by jack »

not sure if l can format a card whilst its in the tx.....the new card is 32 gig,l didnt know the tx cant handle large cards,l will get a 16 gig and see if that makes any difference....to be honest l can get by with the card that came with the tx,but l want to get rid of the sd warning,l know the bootloader is not carrying 2.3.11 while the tx is,which is why l am getting the warning,but l just cant seem to be able to update the bootloader,l dont want to mess with the existing sd card in case l screw it up :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: !!!!
Barry_Cole

Post by Barry_Cole »

Jack,
I doubt this is due to the bootloader. With Open Tx is it almost always to do with the Files that you have on the SD card. One of the files on there tells Open Tx if it is the same version at the version of Open Tx that you have installed.

Hope that helps.

BC