• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

Binding Frsky D4FR rx Taranis X9D+2019

General discussion on any topic which doesn't have a natural home on any of the other boards.
John Fairbairn

Binding Frsky D4FR rx Taranis X9D+2019

Post by John Fairbairn »

I have a Taranis X9D+ 2019 tranny and I have just got an Frsky D4FR rx ( not the D4F II model) along with a model I have just bought.

I have been trying to bind it to my tranny but I can't find out how to do it. My Taranis has a DJT rf module in the back for the X8R receivers I have and I have tried to bind it to both the interns]al and the external rf modules without and success.

I have read somewhere that it could be that the firmware may not be of a comparable level and I need to flash the rx with the correct level. I have no idea of either how to check the levels or how to flash the rx if it isn't correct, so if anyone has any ideas on it I would be very grateful.

Any ideas please? :?
My ambition is to grow old disgracefully. My wife tells me that I'm doing quite well so far.
https://johnamandiers.wixsite.com/johns-w-o-w-1

John.
Barry_Cole

Re: Binding Frsky D4FR rx Taranis X9D+2019

Post by Barry_Cole »

John,
Give me a ring, phone number is on my e-mails.

BC
John Fairbairn

Re: Binding Frsky D4FR rx Taranis X9D+2019

Post by John Fairbairn »

Thank you Barry for the heads up on that rx. I will find out who bought the tranny that went with the rx and pass it on to him as it isn't compatible with mine.

A mate suggested that the DJT rf module has 2 switches on it and by changing sw 2 it should bind, but I have now tried that and still no joy.

The X8R above should have read V8R. A senior moment there me-thinks? I get them more and more frequently these daze?
My ambition is to grow old disgracefully. My wife tells me that I'm doing quite well so far.
https://johnamandiers.wixsite.com/johns-w-o-w-1

John.