• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

Eden Valley Aerotow 27 th May 2023

Euan Galloway

Eden Valley Aerotow 27 th May 2023

Post by Euan Galloway »

annual aerotow event will be going ahead on the 27 th of May 2023 with the option of staying and flying off the peg on Sunday .
Same friendly low key structure as usual with our renowned hospitality in some outstanding scenery , camping site less than half a mile away ,
Site is approx. 11 miles east of Penrith on the A66 in the village of Kirby Thore cheers the Eden Valley Club
https://sites.google.com/site/lowmoorpark/find-us
details:

To ensure we are able to cater for the event correctly, any attendees are asked to send me (evmacsecretary@gmail.com) an email confirming their desire to attend.

All attendees must meet the normal BMFA/CAA regulations and have up to date insurances etc which will be checked before they can fly.
Jolly Roger

Re: Eden Valley Aerotow 27 th May 2023

Post by Jolly Roger »

Thanks for running this event again Euan. I will be very sorry to miss it as I have another commitment that weekend. Hope you get great weather again.

Rog
Euan Galloway

Post by Euan Galloway »

Rog,
Thanks it’s a pity you’re not coming.
I will not be running this years event as I have not re joined the Eden Club however I will be attending to help if required.
This year is a special one as we will be remembering our good friend Stephen Wilson who died too soon and the event is dedicated to him as it was his original idea,
Cheers Euan.
Jolly Roger

Post by Jolly Roger »

I’m so sorry to hear about Stephen. Holding the aero tow is a great way to pay respect to him.

Well I hope you get some good flying in. I promise to make it next year - I retire in July. :)

Rog
Chris Veitch

Post by Chris Veitch »

Hope to be there.
sp250

Post by sp250 »

Shame Ewan that you've booked the date to be the same as I had arranged the first Sherlowe aerotow on and posted on here back in January. I was hoping to come up to your event this year.
May find we both suffer a reduced number of attendees, however I hope both events get sufficient support.

John M
timdonald

Post by timdonald »

Just a reminder that the Eden Valley Aerotow is this Saturday (27th May). Forecast is looking good. Please email evmacsecretary@gmail.com if you are intending to come so that we make sure there is enough food for the BBQ !

Link here for more details :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/8141743 ... 068718538/

Hope to see you there!
Tim.