Page 1 of 1

bradgate park leicestershire

Posted: 20 Sep 2017, 10:34
by roo Hawkins
being born and dragged up in leicetershire I had had to post this site.It is one of the most beautiful places I fly. it is a medieval deer park in the center of leicestershire . it is only a small slope so only good for small models but the n slope will take a 3 meter glider and the s e slope is the best one I have flown a light 4 meter glider there in the past. there is also a sw and a s slope but not very good.

Re: bradgate park leicestershire

Posted: 29 Mar 2018, 16:59
by B Sharp
I like the idea of a seat to crash into on landing Roo, very handy. I also think it was good of them to build big stone turn points on the top of the hill for racing round. However I am not so sure about the radio controlled cows with the multiple aerials. What frequency are they operating on?
Brian. :lol:

Re: bradgate park leicestershire

Posted: 31 Mar 2018, 11:26
by roo Hawkins
hi burrough hill always was the best site in leicestershire but the last time I went there after moving away from Leicester about 7 years ago was last year and it was over grown and a lot more brambles. but you can still fly there. it is also near the bmfa flying center. found this vid of bradgate and burrough hill