• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

Is it time?????

Anything to do with gliders & gliding.
C.olson

Is it time?????

Post by C.olson »

As it's mid summer and iv actually started building something !!!!
Is it time to start a,,,,,,what I'm building for 2016,,,, thread ? I wouldn't want to start a new thread when people are still posting in the 2015 thread and I'm certainly not going to have anything ready for this year!
I will do a dedicated thread in "builds" when iv made some more progress as just a few sticks glued together won't interest many folk I'm sure .

What do you think???. Or shall we leave it for autum and I'll start my thread in builds anyways haha.

Chris.
Ps Mr Evans knows what I'm building and cliff it's going together very nicely (great cutting mate)
C.olson

Re: Is it time?????

Post by C.olson »

I'm doing fine mate,,,tired but iv been busy with catching up with all the DIY chores i got so behind with and revamping that tip of a shed into a workshop Finally!!!!
It's insulated boarded out with lights sockets etc and is now a model building nirvana ! (Well hardly nirvana but for an 8x10 shed it ain't gonna get much better)
I'll be posting a proper build thread when iv got more bits of sticks to show off keep an eye open later in the week ,
I'll email you soon and catch up
Cheers mate.
Dam iPad it's all top side down again! I must try use the dam camera the right way up !
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (29.17 KiB) Viewed 2129 times
image2.jpg
image2.jpg (27.78 KiB) Viewed 2129 times
image3.jpg
image3.jpg (28.81 KiB) Viewed 2129 times
image4.jpg
image4.jpg (29.56 KiB) Viewed 2129 times
roo Hawkins

Post by roo Hawkins »

Maybe we should start a men and sheds thread the wife free zone :D :D
spike spencer

Post by spike spencer »

50 sheds of grey ? :)
Tony Woods

Post by Tony Woods »

Chris,
A great improvement but the glass of wine needs a dust cover. ;)

Tony
C.olson

Post by C.olson »

Tony ,I'll get right on that thanks,,,,,but the speed I build against the speed I drink the wine I'm not so sure I'll need one :?
And "50 sheds of grey" got me the giggles this morning

Chris.
B Sharp

Post by B Sharp »

Is it just me Chris but you seem to have all your stuff hanging from the ceiling. Not only that, it must be difficult standing for any time on that double sloping floor.
Brian. :D
Barry_Cole

Post by Barry_Cole »

Bl**dy I Pads.....

BC
terry white

Post by terry white »

Hi yer all.
is it easier to turn my telly upside down I wonder, or get my wife to hold my feet while I stand on my head!
I recon its all been done with mirrors and magnets! :lol:
C.olson

Post by C.olson »

Arhhhhhhh,,,,,my iPad is just so convenient to use but I take pics and everything is all the correct way up but when I post them sometimes they upside down but other times they ok !!, I always use the dam thing the same way ! I even flipped them before I uploaded them thinking they will turn out right ,,,,,,but NO,,,,,,,sorry lads ya just have to trust me I'm not hanging from the rafters building 1/2 scale models !! Besides I'd spill my red wine :D

Chris.