• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

Buckminster Aerotows 2022

Robcrad

Re: Buckminster Aerotows 2022

Post by Robcrad »

Hi All,
Would just like to add my thanks to John and the ghost squadron team, the tug pilots and everybody who helped make my first aerotow such a great day, looking forward to the next one!

Regards
Rob
john greenfield

Post by john greenfield »

The next Ghost Squadron Aerotow is comming up soon at Buckminster. All are welcome. No need to pre enter but if you wish to camp, please confirm direct with BMFA Buckminster.
For those of you with pre WW2 vintage gliders you may also be interested in an event taking place on the Friday before the aerotow. It is a Golden Era Tea Party open to any scale model of the Golden Era (between the wars). Gliders will be welcome alongside powered models, free flight, control line and R/C are all welcome.

AEB
See poster.
Aerotow advert Sept.jpg
Golden Era Fly In.jpg
AEB = Aeronautical Energiser Bunny (with thanks to CW)
john greenfield

Post by john greenfield »

Just over a week to go to the next Ghost Squadron Aerotow at Buckminster and a reminder for those of you with Vintage gliders of the between the wars era you will be very welcome on Friday to fly at the Golden Era Tea party. See posters in my previous post for details.

AEB
AEB = Aeronautical Energiser Bunny (with thanks to CW)
Chris Hurst

Post by Chris Hurst »

Many thanks to John and the team for another excellent event.

The effort you put into all this much appreciated!

Chris