• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

Milson Aerotows 2023

FrankS

Re: Milson Aerotows 2023

Post by FrankS »

Cracking day on Friday, most enjoyable way to finish this year's aerotows on. Hope that the weather was kind to those who went Saturday and Sunday. Looking forward to 2024.
Roger Prout

Post by Roger Prout »

Thanks Ray and to whoever found them.
I probably dropped them around flight line glider park.
They are an old spare pair that I don't need, so if you could please hang on to them until the next aerotow meeting, that would be great.
Yes, Great day on Friday, roll on 2024
Roger Prout
Elliot Howells

Post by Elliot Howells »

Thanks so much Ray for organising!

Had a superb Friday and a pretty good Saturday, can't believe it's 6 months or so until the next one!!

Cheers, Ell.
Ray Watts

Post by Ray Watts »

Thankyou to all who attended the 2 weekend meetings this year at Milson, either for the weekend or just for one day over the weekend. The generosity of your financial donations along with a donation from Chris and Pat, plus Matched Funding of £250 from the company that I work for, resulted in a total of £1,450 being donated to the Midlands Air Ambulance Charity for the great work they do.

The dates for the 2024 Milson Aerotows are Friday June 14th to Sunday June 16th and Friday September 13th to Sunday September 15th so please put those dates in your diaries.

Cheers

Ray Watts and of course Chris and Pat
It's always calmer indoors :D