• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

Oldgliders Moswey III

Let us all watch your new project progress.
Frank Stock

Re: Oldgliders Moswey III

Post by Frank Stock »

And Hacker is right around the corner, near Landshut (LA) in Bavaria. Very high quality products, which have a price. I prefer the cheaper Robbe LS 3522, but they are out of business now, distributed by Lindinger/Austria.
mlachow

Post by mlachow »

Email responses from rc@oldgliders.com have been good for me. Especially if looking for information like CG
mlachow

Post by mlachow »

Frank Stock wrote: 19 Jan 2023, 18:06 And Hacker is right around the corner, near Landshut (LA) in Bavaria. Very high quality products, which have a price. I prefer the cheaper Robbe LS 3522, but they are out of business now, distributed by Lindinger/Austria.
Maybe some of the Dualsky motors. They have some with longer shafts or extensions. The Mowsey with the fiberglass fuselage is a lot easier than installing in one of the bigger, built-up fuselage models.
Frank Stock

Post by Frank Stock »

Hi Mike, not so difficult on an wooden fuselage, I find. And you don't have to mess with bad epoxy. At least only a little.
I totally agree with you that the tailplane is a bit heavy.
Regards,Franz
Attachments
IMG_20230121_102943.jpg
IMG_20230119_185552.jpg